.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Personal Statement Essay Example for Free

Personal Statement EssayI write this statement to take for my application to Management and Leadership in Health and kind Care vourse at your university. Due to forward experiences of on the job(p) with a range of people in the dispense sector I believe that end-to-end my time on various work placements with individuals with different disabilities and requirements in care along with the experiences gained throughout my studies, my gaze to pursue a career in the care profession has grown.To gain my interest in working with and around people I completed my first degree as a wellness visitor in Hungary. Prior of that I took a gap year in Germany with a churchs volunteer service called Freiwilliges Sociales Jahr (Voluntary Sociales Year). I worked as a health care assistant in a nursing home with 144 beds. While this year was very challenging I also comprise it an extremely rewarding and enjoyable experience. To further my knowledge and passion for working with those indi viduals who are in sine qua non of care I studied at Semmelweis University, Medical College Faculty and graduated as a health visitor. To put my pedantic knowledge into practice I worked as a school nurse in 3 different schools. It was an enjoyable experince but only to realize that I was more interested to do something with elderly people and move away from children. I decided to move to England and started to work as a home care worker first, but rapidly I was promoted to a field care supervisor and after that to a care coordinator.Working for different care companies in different cities was a worthy and great experience where I learnt how to improve my leadership and managements skills and also to put my academic knowledge in practice. I always was looking to improve the company and bring innovative ideas to my mathematical function and complete my work to a high standard. I currently work as a care coordinator, which incolves human resource management, arranging and coordin ating training, dealing with social workers and other health care professionals on a daily basis. I manage around 60 home care workers in scathe of their compliancy and adequate training. I completed National Vocational Qualification in Health and Social Care Level 3 only to realize that I would like to study more and pass my leadership skills in this area. Working in a senior team gives me a great triumph , where I can show my effective communication and organisation skills ad good working relationships.During my refrain time I mainly like to read books, travel to other countries to explore different cultures. I also go to the gym to keep myself fit. I also attended a various events related to to self development and self-management. This helps to increase my confidence and also gives me great oppurtunities to meet like-minded people. I spirit that university is definitely the right path for me. I always work extremely hard to achieve my best, a feat which I intend to carry o n throughout my university years. I believe I switch the necessary skills needed to enjoy university to the full and also be successful in future years. In addition I would also like to go to university to develop my management and leadership skills even further so I can gain a valuable and rewarding, higher position in health and social care sector and lead that senior team to an absolute success.

No comments:

Post a Comment